Three bridges are being built to open up the Krijgsman area in Muiden. Bridge 1 is a traffic bridge and Bridges 2 and 3 are Slow Traffic Bridges.
PT-Structural provided the strength control of the bridges as well as the design of the movement work.
The deck of the traffic bridge is stiffened in width direction with trough profiles. The middle part of the bridge is removable to enable the passing of houseboats etc.
- Bridge construction length: 39,2 meter.
- Bridge construction width: 7600 mm, outside of the structure.
- Bridge construction height: approx. 2100 mm, abutment to the center of the arch.
Bridges 2 and 3 are completely identical, the bridges can be rotated over a bearing slewing ring.
- Bridge construction length: 22,5 meter.
- Bridge construction width: 3700 mm outside of the structure.
- Bridge construction height: approx. 2800 mm, maximum from the slewing ring to the center of the arc.
The bridges are manufactured by Van der Zalm Metaalindustrie BV. The structure consist of welded plate constructions with stiffening profiles. After the production of the parts, they will be assembled and transported in their entirety to the construction site at the start of 2020.